Bundesliga
Totals

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
13.7%
62.9%
23.4%
Game Projection
  • Stuttgart
    0.7
  • Bayer Leverkusen
    1.85
Big Win
  • Stuttgart
    N/A
  • Bayer Leverkusen
    N/A
Close Win
  • Stuttgart
    N/A
  • Bayer Leverkusen
    N/A

Game Prediction

BUNDESLIGA: Stuttgart @ Bayer Leverkusen 11/23/2018
There is a 23.4% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Bayer Leverkusen, at 62.9%, are heavy favorites to beat Stuttgart who have a 13.7% chance. In simulation wins, Stuttgart upsets Bayer Leverkusen by averaging 7.8 shots and 2.7 shots on goal. They average 1.9 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Bayer Leverkusen 1.9 to Stuttgart 0.7.

Stuttgart

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Mario Gómez García 2.05 0.57 0.36 30.3%
Christian Gentner 1.1 0.29 0.1 9.1%
Nicolás González 0.8 0.2 0.07 6.62%
Pablo Maffeo Becerra 0.59 0.15 0.05 4.82%
Timo Baumgartl 0.25 0.06 0.05 4.72%
Santiago Ascacibar 0.4 0.11 0.03 3.3%
Rest of Team 1.56 0.12 0.12 --
Team Total 6.75 1.49 0.7 --

PLAYERS

Bayer Leverkusen

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Kevin Volland 2.09 1.03 0.57 43.4%
Kai Havertz 2.45 1.11 0.31 26.86%
Julian Brandt 1.67 0.74 0.29 24.74%
Lars Bender 1.28 0.51 0.17 15.68%
Wendell Nascimento Borges 0.58 0.21 0.14 12.82%
Mitchell Weiser 0.55 0.27 0.11 10.78%
Rest of Team 3.26 0.69 0.69 --
Team Total 11.87 4.55 1.85 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Stuttgart
  • Bayer Leverkusen
  • Stuttgart
  • Bayer Leverkusen
Stuttgart Trends Bayer Leverkusen Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 2-7-2 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 3-6-2
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-4-1 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-3-1
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 1 of 11 games 9.1% Win by 2 or More 1 of 11 games 9.1%
Lose by 2 or More 6 of 11 games 54.5% Lose by 2 or More 6 of 11 games 54.5%
When Underdog W-L-D: 2-6-0 When Underdog W-L-D: 1-4-0
Road Underdog W-L-D: 1-3-0 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 15-13-6 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 26-24-18
Road Last Season W-L-D: 5-10-2 Home Last Season W-L-D: 13-10-11
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 4 of 34 games 11.8% Win by 2 or More (LS) 16 of 68 games 23.5%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 7 of 34 games 20.6% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 11 of 68 games 16.2%
Over-Under O-U: 6-4 Over-Under O-U: 7-3
Road Over-Under O-U: 3-1 Home Over-Under O-U: 3-2
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 11 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 11 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 7 of 11 games 63.6% Total: 3 or More Goals 8 of 11 games 72.7%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 4 of 11 games 36.4% Total: 2 or Less Goals 3 of 11 games 27.3%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 34 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 68 games 0.0%