Bundesliga
Totals

Over/Under

2.5

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
26.7%
46.5%
26.8%
Game Projection
  • Mainz 05
    1.19
  • Schalke 04
    1.63
Big Win
  • Mainz 05
    N/A
  • Schalke 04
    N/A
Close Win
  • Mainz 05
    N/A
  • Schalke 04
    N/A

Game Prediction

BUNDESLIGA: Mainz 05 @ Schalke 04 10/20/2017
There is a 26.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Schalke 04, at 46.5%, are heavy favorites to beat Mainz 05 who have a 26.7% chance. In simulation wins, Mainz 05 upsets Schalke 04 by averaging 9.9 shots and 4.3 shots on goal. They average 2.3 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Schalke 04 1.6 to Mainz 05 1.2.

Mainz 05

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Yoshinori Muto 1.65 0.76 0.38 32.02%
Jairo Samperio Bustara 1.16 0.48 0.2 17.94%
Pablo Ezequiel De Blasis 1.14 0.39 0.15 13.92%
Danny Latza 1.25 0.46 0.13 12.08%
Stefan Bell 0.63 0.32 0.09 8.44%
Fabian Frei 0.59 0.25 0.07 6.34%
Rest of Team 2.4 0.55 0.55 --
Team Total 8.82 3.2 1.19 --

PLAYERS

Schalke 04

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Leon Goretzka 2.75 1.08 0.37 30.9%
Yevhen Konoplyanka 2.51 1.04 0.34 28.62%
Nabil Bentaleb 1.49 0.76 0.33 28.28%
Daniel Caligiuri 1.29 0.63 0.2 18.6%
Ronaldo Aparecido Rodrigues 1.67 0.46 0.14 13.22%
Franco Matías Di Santo 1.25 0.33 0.1 9.6%
Rest of Team 2.14 0.48 0.48 --
Team Total 13.11 4.77 1.63 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Mainz 05
  • Schalke 04
  • Mainz 05
  • Schalke 04
Mainz 05 Trends Schalke 04 Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 3-4-1 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 4-3-1
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-2-1 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 2-1-1
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 8 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 1 of 8 games 12.5%
Lose by 2 or More 1 of 8 games 12.5% Lose by 2 or More 2 of 8 games 25.0%
When Underdog W-L-D: 1-2-1 When Underdog W-L-D: 2-2-0
Road Underdog W-L-D: 0-2-1 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 10-17-7 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 11-13-10
Road Last Season W-L-D: 3-11-3 Home Last Season W-L-D: 8-4-5
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 7 of 34 games 20.6% Win by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 34 games 23.5%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 7 of 34 games 20.6% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 6 of 34 games 17.6%
Over-Under O-U: 4-3 Over-Under O-U: 4-4
Road Over-Under O-U: 3-2 Home Over-Under O-U: 1-2
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 8 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 8 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 4 of 8 games 50.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 3 of 8 games 37.5%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 4 of 8 games 50.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 5 of 8 games 62.5%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 34 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 34 games 0.0%