AccuScore.com, the leader in sports forecasting, has simulated this game thousands of times one play at a time and the game forecast below is based on these simulations.

There is a 25.2% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Russia, at 58.8%, are heavy favorites to beat Saudi Arabia who have a 16% chance. In simulation wins, Saudi Arabia upsets Russia by averaging 5.6 shots and 2.6 shots on goal. They average 1.8 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Russia 1.6 to Saudi Arabia 0.7.

The leading goal scorer for Saudi Arabia is Yehya Al Shehri with a 19% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Saudi Arabia has a 39% chance to win. The leading goal scorer for Russia is Fedor Smolov with a 39% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Russia has a 80% chance to win.

LINES: Saudi Arabia +10.49 --- Russia +1.39 --- DRAW +4.53 --- TEAM RECORDS (W-L-D-Pts) Saudi Arabia , , Russia ,

Saudi ArabiaTrendsRussiaTrends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 0-0-0 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More No Games Win by 2 or More No Games
Lose by 2 or More No Games Lose by 2 or More No Games
When Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0 When Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Over-Under O-U: 0-0 Over-Under O-U: 0-0
Road Over-Under O-U: 0-0 Home Over-Under O-U: 0-0
Over-Under vs Opp O-U: 0-0 Over-Under vs Opp O-U: 0-0
Total: 3 or More Goals No Games Total: 3 or More Goals No Games
Total: 2 or Less Goals No Games Total: 2 or Less Goals No Games
Total 10-11: 3 or More Goals No Games Total 10-11: 3 or More Goals No Games
Total 10-11: 2 or Less Goals No Games Total 10-11: 2 or Less Goals No Games

WIN YOUR NEXT BET!

Over hundred games analyzed and predicted every week. Profitable betting since 2004.

7 Day free trial

Cancel anytime.

WHAT ACCUSCORE DOES?

Accuscore simulates every NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, college basketball and football game as well as all games from over 10 soccer leagues round the world. Outcome of simulation is a game prediction that you can use for betting or fantasy sports.

Info Video

Check examples below.
SOCCER ā€“ over 600% yearly return
NBA
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
15.7%
15.7%
84.1%
84.1%

Under

211.0
55.3%

Point Spread

ORL +11.0
48.6%

NFL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
64.6%
64.6%
35.3%
35.3%

Under

51.5
59.9%

Point Spread

SF +8.5
54.4%

NHL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
64.8%
64.8%
35.2%
35.2%

Under

N/A
100.0%

Point Spread

TB 0
64.8%

KHL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
57.7%
57.7%
42.3%
42.3%

Under

4.5
69.5%

Point Spread

AMR +1.0
42.3%

SCOT
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
55.4%
55.4%
9.4%
9.4%
35.2%

Under

2.5
80.1%

Liga MX
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
46.2%
46.2%
28.4%
28.4%
25.4%

Under

0%

EPL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
20%
20%
56.9%
56.9%
23.1%

Over

3.25
43.5%

League One
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
32.3%
32.3%
44.4%
44.4%
23.3%

Over

2.5
67.4%

League Two
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
17.5%
17.5%
60.4%
60.4%
22.1%

Over

2.75
46.4%

Championship
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
25.2%
25.2%
46.2%
46.2%
28.6%

Under

2.5
56.2%

LA Liga
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
16.5%
16.5%
59.3%
59.3%
24.2%

Over

2.25
53.8%

Serie-A
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
18%
18%
53.2%
53.2%
28.8%

Under

2.75
65.5%

Bundesliga
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
61.7%
61.7%
16.7%
16.7%
21.6%

Over

2.75
49.9%

Ligue1
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
52.4%
52.4%
20.8%
20.8%
26.8%

Over

2.25
49.3%

Receive free picks

Videos