There is a 23.2% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Manchester United, at 66.4%, are heavy favorites to beat Leicester City who have a 10.4% chance. In simulation wins, Leicester City upsets Manchester United by averaging 9.8 shots and 3.2 shots on goal. They average 1.6 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Manchester United 1.7 to Leicester City 0.5.

LINES: Leicester City +7.63 ---Manchester United +1.56 ---DRAW +4.02 --- --- TEAM RECORDS (W-L-D-Pts) Leicester City Road Record: 0-1-0-0, Road Record Last Season: 11-2-6-39, Manchester United Home Record: 1-0-0-3, Home Record Last Season: 11-2-6-39

Leicester CityTrendsManchester UnitedTrends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 0-1-0 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 1-0-0
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-1-0 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-0-0
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 1 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 0 of 1 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 0 of 1 games 0.0% Lose by 2 or More 0 of 1 games 0.0%
When Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-0 When Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-0 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 22-31-17 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 38-12-20
Road Last Season W-L-D: 7-20-8 Home Last Season W-L-D: 21-3-11
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 14 of 70 games 20.0% Win by 2 or More (LS) 24 of 70 games 34.3%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 16 of 70 games 22.9% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 4 of 70 games 5.7%
Over-Under O-U: 1-0 Over-Under O-U: 1-0
Road Over-Under O-U: 0-0 Home Over-Under O-U: 0-0
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 1 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 1 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 1 of 1 games 100.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 1 of 1 games 100.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 0 of 1 games 0.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 0 of 1 games 0.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 70 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 70 games 0.0%
Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 70 games 0.0% Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 70 games 0.0%

WIN YOUR NEXT BET!

Over hundred games analyzed and predicted every week. Profitable betting since 2004.

7 Day free trial

Cancel anytime.

WHAT ACCUSCORE DOES?

Accuscore simulates every NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, college basketball and football game as well as all games from over 10 soccer leagues round the world. Outcome of simulation is a game prediction that you can use for betting or fantasy sports.

Info Video

Check examples below.
SOCCER ā€“ over 600% yearly return
NBA
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
15.7%
15.7%
84.1%
84.1%

Under

211.0
55.3%

Point Spread

ORL +11.0
48.6%

NFL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
64.6%
64.6%
35.3%
35.3%

Under

51.5
59.9%

Point Spread

SF +8.5
54.4%

NHL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
64.8%
64.8%
35.2%
35.2%

Under

N/A
100.0%

Point Spread

TB 0
64.8%

KHL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
57.7%
57.7%
42.3%
42.3%

Under

4.5
69.5%

Point Spread

AMR +1.0
42.3%

SCOT
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
55.4%
55.4%
9.4%
9.4%
35.2%

Under

2.5
80.1%

Liga MX
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
46.2%
46.2%
28.4%
28.4%
25.4%

Under

0%

EPL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
20%
20%
56.9%
56.9%
23.1%

Over

3.25
43.5%

League One
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
32.3%
32.3%
44.4%
44.4%
23.3%

Over

2.5
67.4%

League Two
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
17.5%
17.5%
60.4%
60.4%
22.1%

Over

2.75
46.4%

Championship
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
25.2%
25.2%
46.2%
46.2%
28.6%

Under

2.5
56.2%

LA Liga
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
16.5%
16.5%
59.3%
59.3%
24.2%

Over

2.25
53.8%

Serie-A
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
18%
18%
53.2%
53.2%
28.8%

Under

2.75
65.5%

Bundesliga
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
61.7%
61.7%
16.7%
16.7%
21.6%

Over

2.75
49.9%

Ligue1
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
52.4%
52.4%
20.8%
20.8%
26.8%

Over

2.25
49.3%

Receive free picks

Videos