There is a 25.3% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Deportivo Alaves, at 46.5%, are heavy favorites to beat Las Palmas who have a 28.2% chance. In simulation wins, Las Palmas upsets Deportivo Alaves by averaging 11.3 shots and 5.1 shots on goal. They average 2.4 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.7 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Deportivo Alaves 1.8 to Las Palmas 1.3.

LINES: Las Palmas +3.26 ---Deportivo Alaves +2.36 ---DRAW +3.47 --- --- TEAM RECORDS (W-L-D-Pts) Las Palmas Road Record: 1-6-1-4, Road Record Last Season: 4-12-3-15, Deportivo Alaves Home Record: 2-6-0-6, Home Record Last Season: 0-0-0-0

Las PalmasTrendsDeportivo AlavesTrends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 3-10-1 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 3-11-0
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-5-1 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-6-0
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 1 of 14 games 7.1% Win by 2 or More 1 of 14 games 7.1%
Lose by 2 or More 8 of 14 games 57.1% Lose by 2 or More 5 of 14 games 35.7%
When Underdog W-L-D: 2-6-1 When Underdog W-L-D: 2-11-0
Road Underdog W-L-D: 1-5-1 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-6-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 10-19-9 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 14-11-13
Road Last Season W-L-D: 1-15-3 Home Last Season W-L-D: 7-4-8
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 6 of 38 games 15.8% Win by 2 or More (LS) 5 of 38 games 13.2%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 10 of 38 games 26.3% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 4 of 38 games 10.5%
Over-Under O-U: 7-7 Over-Under O-U: 9-8
Road Over-Under O-U: 4-3 Home Over-Under O-U: 3-4
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 14 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 14 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 8 of 14 games 57.1% Total: 3 or More Goals 6 of 14 games 42.9%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 6 of 14 games 42.9% Total: 2 or Less Goals 8 of 14 games 57.1%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0%
Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0% Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0%

WIN YOUR NEXT BET!

Over hundred games analyzed and predicted every week. Profitable betting since 2004.

7 Day free trial

Cancel anytime.

WHAT ACCUSCORE DOES?

Accuscore simulates every NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, college basketball and football game as well as all games from over 10 soccer leagues round the world. Outcome of simulation is a game prediction that you can use for betting or fantasy sports.

Info Video

Check examples below.
SOCCER – over 600% yearly return
NBA
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
54.6%
54.6%
45.3%
45.3%

Over

220.0
60.0%

Point Spread

GS +2.5
59.9%

NCAAB
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
26.0%
26.0%
73.9%
73.9%

Under

N/A
99.1%

Point Spread

NOVA 0
73.9%

NFL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
43.3%
43.3%
56.6%
56.6%

Over

46.5
60.0%

Point Spread

DEN +7.0
58.0%

NCAAF
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
78.4%
78.4%
21.3%
21.3%

Over

59.5
55.3%

Point Spread

SJST +15.0
53.8%

NHL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
31.3%
31.3%
68.7%
68.7%

Under

5.5
50.4%

Point Spread

MIN +1.5
86.4%

LIIGA
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
29.3%
29.3%
70.7%
70.7%

Over

5.0
60.7%

Point Spread

SPO +1.5
54.4%

KHL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
40.4%
40.4%
59.6%
59.6%

Under

5.0
49.5%

Point Spread

SIB +1.5
85.8%

MLS
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
22.3%
22.3%
54.7%
54.7%
23%

Over

2.75
46.8%

EPL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
26.6%
26.6%
40.4%
40.4%
33%

Under

2.25
45.3%

League One
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
20.8%
20.8%
56.4%
56.4%
22.8%

Over

2.25
59.5%

League Two
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
56.8%
56.8%
18.7%
18.7%
24.5%

Over

2.25
53.4%

Championship
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
60.2%
60.2%
14.7%
14.7%
25.1%

Under

2.5
57.2%

LA Liga
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
27.9%
27.9%
37.8%
37.8%
34.3%

Under

2.0
46.3%

Serie-A
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
58%
58%
19.6%
19.6%
22.4%

Over

2.75
40.1%

Bundesliga
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
12.8%
12.8%
62.7%
62.7%
24.5%

Under

3.25
56.3%

Ligue1
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
19.6%
19.6%
56.6%
56.6%
23.8%

Under

2.75
46.7%

Receive free picks

Videos