There is a 22.7% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Juventus, at 60.6%, are heavy favorites to beat Milan who have just a 16.7% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Juventus 2.2 to Milan 1.1. In simulation wins, Milan upsets Juventus by averaging 10.4 shots and 4.5 shots on goal. They average 2.2 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.7 in simulation losses.

LINES: Juventus +1.75 ---Milan +5.42 ---DRAW +3.66 --- --- TEAM RECORDS (W-L-D-Pts) Juventus Road Record: 5-0-1-16, Road Record Last Season: 13-4-2-41, Milan Home Record: 4-1-1-13, Home Record Last Season: 9-4-6-33

JuventusTrendsMilanTrends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 10-0-1 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 6-3-3
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 6-0-0 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 4-1-1
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 3 of 11 games 27.3% Win by 2 or More 1 of 12 games 8.3%
Lose by 2 or More 0 of 11 games 0.0% Lose by 2 or More 1 of 12 games 8.3%
When Favored W-L-D: 10-0-1 When Favored W-L-D: 6-0-3
Road Favorite W-L-D: 6-0-0 Home Favorite W-L-D: 4-0-1
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 59-8-9 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 36-21-19
Road Last Season W-L-D: 25-6-7 Home Last Season W-L-D: 22-9-7
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 38 of 76 games 50.0% Win by 2 or More (LS) 14 of 76 games 18.4%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 2 of 76 games 2.6% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 10 of 76 games 13.2%
Over-Under O-U: 5-6 Over-Under O-U: 10-5
Road Over-Under O-U: 2-3 Home Over-Under O-U: 5-4
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 11 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 12 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 5 of 11 games 45.5% Total: 3 or More Goals 7 of 12 games 58.3%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 6 of 11 games 54.5% Total: 2 or Less Goals 5 of 12 games 41.7%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0%
Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0% Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0%

WIN YOUR NEXT BET!

Over hundred games analyzed and predicted every week. Profitable betting since 2004.

7 Day free trial

Cancel anytime.

WHAT ACCUSCORE DOES?

Accuscore simulates every NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, college basketball and football game as well as all games from over 10 soccer leagues round the world. Outcome of simulation is a game prediction that you can use for betting or fantasy sports.

Info Video

Check examples below.
SOCCER – over 600% yearly return
NBA
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
73.6%
73.6%
26.4%
26.4%

Over

221.0
61.3%

Point Spread

TOR -7.0
57.3%

NCAAB
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
60.6%
60.6%
39.2%
39.2%

Over

154.0
54.6%

Point Spread

NFLA +8.5
76.9%

NFL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
51.7%
51.7%
48.1%
48.1%

Under

N/A
100.0%

Point Spread

KC 0
49.9%

NHL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
31.1%
31.1%
68.9%
68.9%

Over

5.5
50.3%

Point Spread

EDM +1.5
57.8%

LIIGA
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
49.5%
49.5%
50.5%
50.5%

Over

5.0
39.1%

Point Spread

JUK +1.0
49.5%

KHL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
34.3%
34.3%
65.7%
65.7%

Under

4.5
74.2%

Point Spread

DMN +1.0
34.3%

MLS
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
25%
25%
51%
51%
24%

Over

2.75
41.5%

Liga MX
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
42.2%
42.2%
24.3%
24.3%
33.5%

Under

2.75
72.3%

EPL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
25.6%
25.6%
41%
41%
33.4%

Under

2.25
45%

League One
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
23.3%
23.3%
44.6%
44.6%
32.1%

Under

2.5
69.1%

League Two
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
19.1%
19.1%
56.4%
56.4%
24.5%

Over

2.25
51%

Championship
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
60.2%
60.2%
14.6%
14.6%
25.2%

Under

2.5
56%

LA Liga
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
27.2%
27.2%
38.7%
38.7%
34.1%

Under

2.0
46.1%

Serie-A
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
58.5%
58.5%
18.7%
18.7%
22.8%

Over

2.75
43.7%

Bundesliga
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
13.7%
13.7%
62.9%
62.9%
23.4%

Under

3.25
53.5%

Ligue1
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
22.2%
22.2%
51.5%
51.5%
26.3%

Under

3.25
47.3%

Receive free picks

Videos