There is a 31.7% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Guadalajara Chivas, at 42.4%, are heavy favorites to beat Veracruz who have just a 25.9% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Guadalajara Chivas 1.1 to Veracruz 0.8. In simulation wins, Veracruz upsets Guadalajara Chivas by averaging 9.1 shots and 3.2 shots on goal. They average 1.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses.

LINES: Guadalajara Chivas +2.36 ---Veracruz +3.23 ---DRAW +3.34 --- --- TEAM RECORDS (W-L-D-Pts) Guadalajara Chivas Road Record: 0-1-1-1, Road Record Last Season: 2-1-1-7, Veracruz Home Record: 0-2-0-0, Home Record Last Season: 1-2-1-4

Guadalajara ChivasTrendsVeracruzTrends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 1-3-0 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 1-3-1
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-1-0 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-2-1
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 1 of 4 games 25.0% Win by 2 or More 0 of 5 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 0 of 4 games 0.0% Lose by 2 or More 3 of 5 games 60.0%
When Favored W-L-D: 1-1-0 When Favored W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Favorite W-L-D: 1-0-0 Home Favorite W-L-D: 0-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 48-53-52 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 40-67-33
Road Last Season W-L-D: 23-30-23 Home Last Season W-L-D: 28-26-16
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 18 of 153 games 11.8% Win by 2 or More (LS) 12 of 140 games 8.6%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 16 of 153 games 10.5% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 34 of 140 games 24.3%
Over-Under O-U: 2-1 Over-Under O-U: 3-1
Road Over-Under O-U: 1-1 Home Over-Under O-U: 2-1
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 4 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 5 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 2 of 4 games 50.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 2 of 5 games 40.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 2 of 4 games 50.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 3 of 5 games 60.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 153 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 140 games 0.0%
Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 153 games 0.0% Total (LS): 2 or Less Goals 0 of 140 games 0.0%

WIN YOUR NEXT BET!

Over hundred games analyzed and predicted every week. Profitable betting since 2004.

7 Day free trial

Cancel anytime.

WHAT ACCUSCORE DOES?

Accuscore simulates every NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, college basketball and football game as well as all games from over 10 soccer leagues round the world. Outcome of simulation is a game prediction that you can use for betting or fantasy sports.

Info Video

Check examples below.
SOCCER – over 600% yearly return
NBA
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
48.6%
48.6%
51.4%
51.4%

Over

222.0
60.8%

Point Spread

BRO +4.0
59.7%

NCAAB
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
90.7%
90.7%
9.3%
9.3%

Under

130.0
54.0%

Point Spread

GEOWAS +185.5
100.0%

NFL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
49.4%
49.4%
50.6%
50.6%

Under

41.0
56.7%

Point Spread

OAK +5.5
63.2%

NCAAF
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
79.6%
79.6%
20.3%
20.3%

Over

59.0
54.2%

Point Spread

SJST +14.5
50.7%

NHL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
43.3%
43.3%
56.7%
56.7%

Over

5.5
60.7%

Point Spread

STL +1.0
43.3%

KHL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
33.3%
33.3%
66.7%
66.7%

Over

5.0
47.2%

Point Spread

BAR +1.0
66.7%

MLS
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
19.6%
19.6%
56.3%
56.3%
24.1%

Over

2.75
47.5%

EPL
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
25.8%
25.8%
42.5%
42.5%
31.7%

Under

2.25
45.5%

League One
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
21.8%
21.8%
54.8%
54.8%
23.4%

Over

2.25
57.6%

League Two
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
56.4%
56.4%
18.9%
18.9%
24.7%

Over

2.25
52.6%

Championship
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
58.9%
58.9%
15.4%
15.4%
25.7%

Under

2.5
56.9%

LA Liga
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
28.4%
28.4%
37.5%
37.5%
34.1%

Under

2.0
46.4%

Serie-A
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
57.1%
57.1%
19.8%
19.8%
23.1%

Over

2.75
40.9%

Bundesliga
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
12.7%
12.7%
63.1%
63.1%
24.2%

Under

3.25
54.5%

Ligue1
  • Money Line
  • Side Value
19.4%
19.4%
55.5%
55.5%
25.1%

Under

3.25
46.5%

Receive free picks

Videos