February 02, 2014 5:06 AM UTC

Carolina Panthers vs Minnesota Vikings 10/13/2013

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

Expect a close game with the Carolina Panthers winning 56% of simulations, and the Minnesota Vikings 43% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. The Carolina Panthers commit fewer turnovers in 60% of simulations and they go on to win 75% when they take care of the ball. The Minnesota Vikings wins 73% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. DeAngelo Williams is averaging 43 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (21% chance) then he helps his team win 79%. Adrian Peterson is averaging 118 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (41% chance) then he helps his team win 67%.

'CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 3 weeks of the season.

Carolina PanthersATS RECORDMinnesota VikingsATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games9-7-1All Games7-8-0Carolina Panthers
Road Games3-5-0Home Games4-4-0Minnesota Vikings
When Underdog2-3-0When Favored1-3-0Carolina Panthers
Non-Division Opp5-5-1Non-Division Opp5-5-0Carolina Panthers
Opp Under .5005-1-1Opp .500+ Record5-2-0Carolina Panthers

LAST SEASON: We advise factoring for these trends for the first 3 to 6 weeks of the Current Season.

Carolina PanthersATS RECORDMinnesota VikingsATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games9-7-0All Games8-7-1Carolina Panthers
Road Games6-2-0Home Games5-2-0Carolina Panthers
When Underdog7-3-0When Favored1-4-1Carolina Panthers
Non-Division Opp5-5-0Non-Division Opp4-5-1Carolina Panthers
Opp .500+ Record3-4-0Opp Under .5002-3-0Carolina Panthers

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Carolina PanthersO-U-P RECORDMinnesota VikingsO-U-P RECORDO-U EDGE
All Totals (O-U-P)5-12-0All Totals (O-U-P)11-4-0OVER
On Road3-5-0At Home6-2-0OVER
All Totals Last Season8-7-1All Totals Last Season7-9-0UNDER
On Road Last Season5-3-0At Home Last Season4-4-0OVER

The forecast and trends above do not provide you with AccuScore\'s industry leading ATS and Totals picks. Join AccuScore.com and learn more about our products.

AccuScore rates each pick on a 4 Star System.

The Best Betting Systems report provides detailed simulation accuracy trends.

Many leading handicappers rely on AccuScore Star Ratings and Betting Systems to maximize accuracy.

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW