July 13, 2012 4:05 PM UTC

Detroit Tigers vs Baltimore Orioles 7/13/2012

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The Baltimore Orioles are 22-20 at home this season and the Detroit Tigers are 22-22 on the road this season. This is a close match-up with both teams having a 45 to 55 percent chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Tigers\' starter Doug Fister is forecasted to have a better game than Tigers\' starter Jason Hammel. Doug Fister has a 59% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Jason Hammel has a 52% chance of a QS. If Doug Fister has a quality start the Tigers has a 73% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 7.7 and he has a 61% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Tigers win 59%. In Jason Hammel quality starts the Orioles win 67%. He has a 14% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 67% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Baltimore Orioles is Adam Jones who averaged 1.9 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 29% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Orioles have a 58% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Detroit Tigers is Miguel Cabrera who averaged 2.48 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 42% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Tigers have a 69% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Baltimore Orioles

Detroit TigersRECORDBaltimore OriolesRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road22-22, 50% -242Record at Home22-20, 52% 105Baltimore Orioles
VS Baltimore Orioles0-0 No GamesVS Detroit Tigers0-0 No GamesN/A
vs Team .500 or Better27-30, 47% -608vs Team .500 or Better35-36, 49% 533Baltimore Orioles
Record As Road Underdog9-8, 53% 218Record As Home Favorite11-9, 55% -22Detroit Tigers
When Doug Fister Starts3-8, 27% -575When Jason Hammel Starts11-6, 65% 669Baltimore Orioles

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Detroit Tigers

Detroit TigersRECORDBaltimore OriolesRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road7-5, 58% 153Record at Home5-6, 45% -204Detroit Tigers
VS Baltimore Orioles0-0 No GamesVS Detroit Tigers0-0 No GamesN/A
vs Team Under .50010-4, 71% 337vs Team .500 or Better7-10, 41% -281Detroit Tigers
Record As Road Underdog4-2, 67% 257Record As Home Favorite5-4, 56% -4Detroit Tigers
When Doug Fister Starts2-3, 40% -168When Jason Hammel Starts2-3, 40% -73Baltimore Orioles

OVER-UNDER TRENDS: This game is trending Under

Detroit TigersRECORDBaltimore OriolesRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD19-25, 43% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME21-20, 51% OverUNDER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS4-8, 33% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS5-5, 50% OverUNDER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON43-36, 54% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON41-38, 52% OverOVER
OVER-UNDER IN Doug Fister STARTS5-6, 45% OverOVER-UNDER IN Jason Hammel STARTS9-7, 56% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Detroit Tigers Road Games: 17-27, 39% -1214 Baltimore Orioles Home Games: 23-19, 55% +276 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Detroit Tigers Road Games: 6-6, 50% -141 Baltimore Orioles Home Games: 6-5, 55% +61

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Detroit Tigers Road Games: 19-25, 43% -942 Baltimore Orioles Home Games: 23-19, 55% +39 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Detroit Tigers Road Games: 7-5, 58% +76 Baltimore Orioles Home Games: 8-3, 73% +359

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Detroit Tigers Road Games: 21-17, 55% + 230 Baltimore Orioles Home Games: 18-17, 51% -70 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - Detroit Tigers Road Games: 9-2, 82% + 680 Baltimore Orioles Home Games: 6-3, 67% + 270

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW