Torino @ Siena 8/26/2012
AccuScore.com, the leader in sports forecasting, has simulated this game thousands of times one play at a time and the game forecast below is based on these simulations.
There is a 27.4% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Siena, at 57.1%, are heavy favorites to beat Torino who have a 15.5% chance. In simulation wins, Torino upsets Siena by averaging 9 shots and 3 shots on goal. They average 1.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Siena 1.5 to Torino 0.7.
The leading goal scorer for Torino is Riccardo Meggiorini with a 17% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Torino has a 37% chance to win. The leading goal scorer for Siena is Emanuele Calaio with a 37% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Siena has a 80% chance to win.
LINES: Torino +3.63 --- Siena +2.36 --- DRAW +3.11 --- TEAM RECORDS (W-L-D-Pts) Torino Road Record: 0-0-0-0, Road Record in '10-11: 0-0-0-0, Siena Home Record: 0-0-0-0, Home Record in '10-11: 8-7-4-28
|All Games (Win-Loss-Draw)||W-L-D: 0-0-0||All Games (Win-Loss-Draw)||W-L-D: 0-0-0|
|Road Games (W-L-D)||W-L-D: 0-0-0||Home Games (W-L-D)||W-L-D: 0-0-0|
|vs OPP (W-L-D)||W-L-D: 0-0-0||vs OPP (W-L-D)||W-L-D: 0-0-0|
|Win by 2 or More||No Games||Win by 2 or More||No Games|
|Lose by 2 or More||No Games||Lose by 2 or More||No Games|
|When Underdog||W-L-D: 0-0-0||When Underdog||W-L-D: 0-0-0|
|Road Underdog||W-L-D: 0-0-0||Home Underdog||W-L-D: 0-0-0|
|All Games 10-11||W-L-D: 0-0-0||All Games 10-11||W-L-D: 0-0-0|
|Road 10-11||W-L-D: 0-0-0||Home 10-11||W-L-D: 0-0-0|
|vs OPP 10-11||W-L-D: 0-0-0||vs OPP 10-11||W-L-D: 0-0-0|
|Win by 2 or More (10-11)||W-L-D: 0-0-0||Win by 2 or More (10-11)||W-L-D: 0-0-0|
|Lose by 2 or More (10-11)||W-L-D: 0-0-0||Lose by 2 or More (10-11)||W-L-D: 0-0-0|
|Over-Under||O-U: 0-0||Over-Under||O-U: 0-0|
|Road Over-Under||O-U: 0-0||Home Over-Under||O-U: 0-0|
|Over-Under vs Opp||O-U: 0-0||Over-Under vs Opp||O-U: 0-0|
|Total: 3 or More Goals||No Games||Total: 3 or More Goals||No Games|
|Total: 2 or Less Goals||No Games||Total: 2 or Less Goals||No Games|
|Total 10-11: 3 or More Goals||No Games||Total 10-11: 3 or More Goals||No Games|
|Total 10-11: 2 or Less Goals||No Games||Total 10-11: 2 or Less Goals||No Games|