Italy @ England 6/24/2012
AccuScore.com, the leader in sports forecasting, has simulated this game thousands of times one play at a time and the game forecast below is based on these simulations.
There is a 30.2% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Italy, at 38.2%, are solid favorites to beat England who have a 31.6% chance. Overall, the average simulation score is Italy 1.2 to England 1.1. In simulation wins, England upsets Italy by averaging 8 shots and 4 shots on goal. They average 2 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses.
The leading goal scorer for Italy is Mario Balotelli with a 29% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Italy has a 62% chance to win. The leading goal scorer for England is Wayne Rooney with a 32% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal England has a 56% chance to win.
LINES: Italy +2.83 --- England +2.97 --- DRAW +3.03 --- TEAM RECORDS (W-L-D-Pts) Italy , , England ,