Soccer Game Forecast

Chelsea @ West Bromwich Albion 11/17/2012

Readers can save 10% on any AccuScore subscription by using Coupon Code: PREVIEW

AccuScore.com, the leader in sports forecasting, has simulated this game thousands of times one play at a time and the game forecast below is based on these simulations.

There is a 24.9% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Chelsea, at 51.2%, are heavy favorites to beat West Bromwich Albion who have just a 23.9% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Chelsea 1.9 to West Bromwich Albion 1.3. In simulation wins, West Bromwich Albion upsets Chelsea by averaging 11.8 shots and 5 shots on goal. They average 2.4 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.8 in simulation losses.

The leading goal scorer for Chelsea is Torres with a 33% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Chelsea has a 69% chance to win. The leading goal scorer for West Bromwich Albion is Odemwingie with a 34% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal West Bromwich Albion has a 41% chance to win.

LINES: Chelsea +2.07 --- West Bromwich Albion +3.71 --- DRAW +3.73 --- TEAM RECORDS (W-L-D-Pts) Chelsea Road Record: 3-0-2-11, Road Record in '10-11: 6-6-7-25, West Bromwich Albion Home Record: 5-1-0-15, Home Record in '10-11: 6-10-3-21

ChelseaTrendsWest Bromwich AlbionTrends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 7-1-3 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 6-3-2
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-0-2 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 5-1-0
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 5 of 11 games 45.5% Win by 2 or More 3 of 11 games 27.3%
Lose by 2 or More 0 of 11 games 0% Lose by 2 or More 1 of 11 games 9.1%
When Favored W-L-D: 5-1-3 When Favored W-L-D: 3-0-0
Road Favorite W-L-D: 1-0-2 Home Favorite W-L-D: 3-0-0
All Games 10-11 W-L-D: 21-9-8 All Games 10-11 W-L-D: 12-15-11
Road 10-11 W-L-D: 7-7-5 Home 10-11 W-L-D: 8-5-6
vs OPP 10-11 W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP 10-11 W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (10-11) 15 of 38 games 39.5% Win by 2 or More (10-11) 4 of 38 games 10.5%
Lose by 2 or More (10-11) 3 of 38 games 7.9% Lose by 2 or More (10-11) 10 of 38 games 26.3%
Over-Under O-U: 5-6 Over-Under O-U: 4-5
Road Over-Under O-U: 2-3 Home Over-Under O-U: 2-3
Over-Under vs Opp O-U: 0-0 Over-Under vs Opp O-U: 0-0
Total: 3 or More Goals 5 of 11 games 45.5% Total: 3 or More Goals 6 of 11 games 54.5%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 6 of 11 games 54.5% Total: 2 or Less Goals 5 of 11 games 45.5%
Total 10-11: 3 or More Goals 18 of 38 games 47.4% Total 10-11: 3 or More Goals 27 of 38 games 71.1%
Total 10-11: 2 or Less Goals 20 of 38 games 52.6% Total 10-11: 2 or Less Goals 11 of 38 games 28.9%
Readers can save 10% on any AccuScore subscription by using Coupon Code: PREVIEW