December 12, 2013 11:42 PM UTC

Stanford vs Michigan State 1/1/2014

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

AccuScore is forecasting a close game with Stanford winning 52% of simulations, and Michigan State 48% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. Stanford commits fewer turnovers in 32% of simulations and they go on to win 64% when they take care of the ball. Michigan State wins 61% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Tyler Gaffney is averaging 92 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (34% chance) then he helps his team win 66%. Jeremy Langford is averaging 95 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (33% chance) then he helps his team win 63%. SPREADS / TOTALS: Current Point Spread is MICHST +4.5 --- Over/Under line is 42.5

'CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 3 weeks of the season.

StanfordATS RECORDMichigan StateATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games7-6-0All Games8-4-0Michigan State
Road & Neutral Field3-3-0Road & Neutral Field6-0-0Michigan State
When Favored5-6-0When Underdog2-0-0Michigan State
Non-Conference Opp0-3-0Non-Conference Opp1-2-0Michigan State
Opp .500+ Record6-5-0Opp .500+ Record6-2-0Michigan State

LAST SEASON: We advise factoring for these trends for the first 3 to 6 weeks of the Current Season.

StanfordATS RECORDMichigan StateATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games7-5-2All Games5-8-0Stanford
Road & Neutral Field5-1-1Road & Neutral Field5-1-0No Edge
When Favored5-5-1When Underdog3-1-0Michigan State
Non-Conference Opp2-1-1Non-Conference Opp2-3-0Stanford
Opp .500+ Record5-3-2Opp .500+ Record5-5-0Stanford

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

StanfordO-U-P RECORDMichigan StateO-U-P RECORDO-U EDGE
All Totals (O-U-P)5-8-0All Totals (O-U-P)4-8-0UNDER
On Road & Neutral Field2-4-0On Road & Neutral Field3-3-0UNDER
All Totals Last Season5-9-0All Totals Last Season2-10-1UNDER
On Road & Neutral Field '121-6-0On Road & Neutral Field '121-4-1UNDER

The forecast and trends above do not provide you with AccuScore\'s industry leading ATS and Totals picks. Join AccuScore.com and learn more about our products.

AccuScore rates each pick on a 4 Star System.

We update our Top Betting Systems daily

Many leading handicappers rely on Star Ratings and Betting Systems to maximize accuracy.

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW