February 02, 2014 5:06 AM CST

Miami Dolphins vs New Orleans Saints 9/30/2013

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The New Orleans Saints are a solid favorite with a 65% chance to beat the Miami Dolphins. Pierre Thomas is projected for 67 rushing yards and a 35% chance of having at least 1 rushing TD. In the 35% of simulations where Miami Dolphins wins, Ryan Tannehill averages 1.41 TD passes vs 0.36 interceptions, while in losses he has a ratio of 1.05 TDs to 0.71 interceptions. Lamar Miller averages 69 rushing yards and 0.5 rushing TDs when Miami Dolphins wins and 45 yards and 0.21 TDs in losses. The New Orleans Saints has a 52% chance of forcing more turnovers than they commit. Positive turnover margin helps them win 82% of the time.

'CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 3 weeks of the season.

Miami DolphinsATS RECORDNew Orleans SaintsATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games9-7-0All Games9-8-1Miami Dolphins
Road Games4-4-0Home Games7-1-1New Orleans Saints
When Underdog7-2-0When Favored8-5-0Miami Dolphins
Non-Division Opp7-3-0Non-Division Opp6-5-1Miami Dolphins
Opp .500+ Record5-3-0Opp .500+ Record5-4-0Miami Dolphins

LAST SEASON: We advise factoring for these trends for the first 3 to 6 weeks of the Current Season.

Miami DolphinsATS RECORDNew Orleans SaintsATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games8-8-0All Games8-8-0No Edge
Road Games3-5-0Home Games4-4-0New Orleans Saints
When Underdog6-5-0When Favored5-4-0New Orleans Saints
Non-Division Opp5-5-0Non-Division Opp5-5-0No Edge
Opp Under .5003-2-0Opp Under .5005-2-0New Orleans Saints


Miami DolphinsO-U-P RECORDNew Orleans SaintsO-U-P RECORDO-U EDGE
All Totals (O-U-P)6-9-1All Totals (O-U-P)5-13-0UNDER
On Road3-4-1At Home4-4-0UNDER
All Totals Last Season7-9-0All Totals Last Season10-5-1OVER
On Road Last Season4-4-0At Home Last Season5-3-0OVER

The forecast and trends above do not provide you with AccuScore\'s industry leading ATS and Totals picks. Join AccuScore.com and learn more about our products.

AccuScore rates each pick on a 4 Star System.

The Best Betting Systems report provides detailed simulation accuracy trends.

Many leading handicappers rely on AccuScore Star Ratings and Betting Systems to maximize accuracy.

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW