December 03, 2012 4:29 PM CST

New England Patriots vs Miami Dolphins 12/2/2012 Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The New England Patriots are a solid favorite with a 65% chance to beat the Miami Dolphins. Stevan Ridley is projected for 61 rushing yards and a 35% chance of having at least 1 rushing TD. In the 35% of simulations where Miami Dolphins wins, Ryan Tannehill averages 1.32 TD passes vs 0.83 interceptions, while in losses he has a ratio of 0.97 TDs to 1.71 interceptions. Reggie Bush averages 78 rushing yards and 0.69 rushing TDs when Miami Dolphins wins and 47 yards and 0.28 TDs in losses. The New England Patriots has a 56% chance of forcing more turnovers than they commit. Positive turnover margin helps them win 84% of the time.

'CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 3 weeks of the season.

New England PatriotsATS RECORDMiami DolphinsATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games7-5-0All Games6-6-0New England Patriots
Road Games5-2-0Home Games3-3-0New England Patriots
When Favored6-5-0When Underdog6-3-0Miami Dolphins
Division Opp2-3-0Division Opp2-2-0Miami Dolphins
Opp Under .5002-2-0Opp .500+ Record4-3-0Miami Dolphins

LAST SEASON: We advise factoring for these trends for the first 3 to 6 weeks of the Current Season.

New England PatriotsATS RECORDMiami DolphinsATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games9-7-0All Games9-7-0No Edge
Road Games5-3-0Home Games3-5-0New England Patriots
When Favored8-7-0When Underdog5-5-0New England Patriots
Division Opp4-2-0Division Opp3-3-0New England Patriots
Opp Under .5002-2-0Opp .500+ Record6-2-0Miami Dolphins


New England PatriotsO-U-P RECORDMiami DolphinsO-U-P RECORDO-U EDGE
All Totals (O-U-P)9-3-0All Totals (O-U-P)5-7-0OVER
On Road5-2-0At Home3-3-0OVER
All Totals Last Season11-5-0All Totals Last Season4-11-1UNDER
On Road Last Season6-2-0At Home Last Season2-5-1OVER

The forecast and trends above do not provide you with AccuScore\'s industry leading ATS and Totals picks. Join and learn more about our products.

AccuScore rates each pick on a 4 Star System.

The Best Betting Systems report provides detailed simulation accuracy trends.

Many leading handicappers rely on AccuScore Star Ratings and Betting Systems to maximize accuracy.

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW