December 03, 2012 4:29 PM CST

Arizona Cardinals vs New York Jets 12/2/2012 Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The New York Jets are a solid favorite with a 67% chance to beat the Arizona Cardinals. Shonn Greene is projected for 67 rushing yards and a 33% chance of having at least 1 rushing TD. In the 33% of simulations where Arizona Cardinals wins, Ryan Lindley averages 0.8 TD passes vs 1.24 interceptions, while in losses he has a ratio of 0.48 TDs to 2.34 interceptions. Beanie Wells averages 70 rushing yards and 0.64 rushing TDs when Arizona Cardinals wins and 42 yards and 0.22 TDs in losses. The New York Jets has a 68% chance of forcing more turnovers than they commit. Positive turnover margin helps them win 82% of the time.

'CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 3 weeks of the season.

All Games5-6-1All Games6-6-0New York Jets
Road Games3-2-1Home Games3-4-0Arizona Cardinals
When Underdog5-2-1When Favored3-2-0Arizona Cardinals
Non-Division Opp4-3-1Non-Division Opp3-4-0Arizona Cardinals
Opp Under .5001-3-0Opp Under .5001-2-0New York Jets

LAST SEASON: We advise factoring for these trends for the first 3 to 6 weeks of the Current Season.

All Games8-7-1All Games7-9-0Arizona Cardinals
Road Games4-4-0Home Games4-4-0No Edge
When Underdog6-5-0When Favored5-6-0Arizona Cardinals
Non-Division Opp5-5-0Non-Division Opp4-6-0Arizona Cardinals
Opp .500+ Record4-3-0Opp .500+ Record3-5-0Arizona Cardinals


Arizona CardinalsO-U-P RECORDNew York JetsO-U-P RECORDO-U EDGE
All Totals (O-U-P)3-9-0All Totals (O-U-P)6-4-2UNDER
On Road1-5-0At Home3-2-2UNDER
All Totals Last Season7-9-0All Totals Last Season10-6-0OVER
On Road Last Season2-6-0At Home Last Season5-3-0UNDER

The forecast and trends above do not provide you with AccuScore\'s industry leading ATS and Totals picks. Join and learn more about our products.

AccuScore rates each pick on a 4 Star System.

The Best Betting Systems report provides detailed simulation accuracy trends.

Many leading handicappers rely on AccuScore Star Ratings and Betting Systems to maximize accuracy.

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW