February 02, 2014 5:06 AM CST

Washington Redskins vs Atlanta Falcons 12/15/2013

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The Atlanta Falcons are a solid favorite with a 72% chance to beat the Washington Redskins. Steven Jackson is projected for 47 rushing yards and a 28% chance of having at least 1 rushing TD. In the 28% of simulations where Washington Redskins wins, Kirk Cousins averages 1.13 TD passes vs 1.06 interceptions, while in losses he has a ratio of 0.86 TDs to 2.18 interceptions. Alfred Morris averages 109 rushing yards and 0.97 rushing TDs when Washington Redskins wins and 67 yards and 0.38 TDs in losses. The Atlanta Falcons has a 38% chance of forcing more turnovers than they commit. Positive turnover margin helps them win 93% of the time.

'CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 3 weeks of the season.

Washington RedskinsATS RECORDAtlanta FalconsATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games5-11-0All Games6-9-1Atlanta Falcons
Road Games2-6-0Home Games3-4-0Atlanta Falcons
When Underdog3-8-0When Favored1-3-1Washington Redskins
Non-Division Opp4-6-0Non-Division Opp3-6-1Washington Redskins
Opp Under .5002-4-0Opp Under .5003-3-0Atlanta Falcons

LAST SEASON: We advise factoring for these trends for the first 3 to 6 weeks of the Current Season.

Washington RedskinsATS RECORDAtlanta FalconsATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games11-5-0All Games9-6-1Washington Redskins
Road Games6-2-0Home Games4-4-1Washington Redskins
When Underdog7-2-0When Favored7-6-1Washington Redskins
Non-Division Opp5-5-0Non-Division Opp8-2-0Atlanta Falcons
Opp .500+ Record5-3-0Opp .500+ Record5-0-1Atlanta Falcons


Washington RedskinsO-U-P RECORDAtlanta FalconsO-U-P RECORDO-U EDGE
All Totals (O-U-P)8-8-0All Totals (O-U-P)9-7-0OVER
On Road4-4-0At Home5-3-0OVER
All Totals Last Season9-6-1All Totals Last Season5-11-0UNDER
On Road Last Season5-2-1At Home Last Season1-7-0UNDER

The forecast and trends above do not provide you with AccuScore\'s industry leading ATS and Totals picks. Join AccuScore.com and learn more about our products.

AccuScore rates each pick on a 4 Star System.

The Best Betting Systems report provides detailed simulation accuracy trends.

Many leading handicappers rely on AccuScore Star Ratings and Betting Systems to maximize accuracy.

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW