December 05, 2018 4:17 PM CST

Baylor vs Vanderbilt 12/27/2018

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

AccuScore is forecasting a close game with Baylor winning 52% of simulations, and Vanderbilt 48% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. Baylor commits fewer turnovers in 15% of simulations and they go on to win 67% when they take care of the ball. Vanderbilt wins 59% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Charlie Brewer is averaging 251 passing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average passing yards and at least a 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio (36% chance) then he helps his team win 64%. Ke\'Shawn Vaughn is averaging 92 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (39% chance) then he helps his team win 63%. SPREADS / TOTALS: Current Point Spread is VAN -3.5 --- Over/Under line is 55

'CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 3 weeks of the season.

BaylorATS RECORDVanderbiltATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games6-5-0All Games8-3-0Vanderbilt
Road & Neutral Field4-2-0Road & Neutral Field4-1-0Vanderbilt
When Underdog4-2-0When Favored5-0-0Vanderbilt
Non-Conference Opp1-1-0Non-Conference Opp3-0-0Vanderbilt
Opp Under .5002-2-0Opp Under .5003-0-0Vanderbilt

LAST SEASON: We advise factoring for these trends for the first 3 to 6 weeks of the Current Season.

BaylorATS RECORDVanderbiltATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games5-5-1All Games4-7-0Baylor
Road & Neutral Field3-1-1Road & Neutral Field2-3-0Baylor
When Underdog4-4-1When Favored2-1-0Vanderbilt
Non-Conference Opp0-1-1Non-Conference Opp3-0-0Vanderbilt
Opp Under .5001-2-0Opp Under .5001-2-0No Edge

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

BaylorO-U-P RECORDVanderbiltO-U-P RECORDO-U EDGE
All Totals (O-U-P)5-6-0All Totals (O-U-P)4-6-1UNDER
On Road3-3-0At Home2-4-0UNDER
All Totals Last Season4-7-0All Totals Last Season7-4-0No Edge
On Road Last Season2-3-0At Home Last Season3-3-0UNDER

The forecast and trends above do not provide you with AccuScore\'s industry leading ATS and Totals picks. Join AccuScore.com and learn more about our products.

AccuScore rates each pick on a 4 Star System.

We update our Top Betting Systems daily

Many leading handicappers rely on Star Ratings and Betting Systems to maximize accuracy.

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW