November 09, 2018 1:33 PM CST

Oregon vs Utah 11/10/2018

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

AccuScore is forecasting a close game with Oregon winning 51% of simulations, and Utah 49% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. Oregon commits fewer turnovers in 53% of simulations and they go on to win 60% when they take care of the ball. Utah wins 67% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. CJ Verdell is averaging 114 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (36% chance) then he helps his team win 64%. Armand Shyne is averaging 140 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (38% chance) then he helps his team win 60%. SPREADS / TOTALS: Current Point Spread is UTAH -3.5 --- Over/Under line is 56.5

'CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 3 weeks of the season.

OregonATS RECORDUtahATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games4-4-0All Games4-4-0No Edge
Road & Neutral Field1-2-0Home Games2-1-0Utah
When Underdog1-2-0When Favored3-3-0Utah
Conference Opp3-3-0Conference Opp4-3-0Utah
Opp .500+ Record2-2-0Opp .500+ Record2-2-0No Edge

LAST SEASON: We advise factoring for these trends for the first 3 to 6 weeks of the Current Season.

OregonATS RECORDUtahATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games5-7-0All Games9-3-0Utah
Road & Neutral Field1-5-0Home Games4-2-0Utah
When Underdog2-3-0When Favored6-2-0Utah
Conference Opp4-5-0Conference Opp6-3-0Utah
Opp .500+ Record3-5-0Opp .500+ Record5-2-0Utah

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

OregonO-U-P RECORDUtahO-U-P RECORDO-U EDGE
All Totals (O-U-P)4-4-0All Totals (O-U-P)5-3-0OVER
On Road1-2-0At Home2-1-0No Edge
All Totals Last Season6-6-0All Totals Last Season6-6-0No Edge
On Road Last Season1-5-0At Home Last Season3-3-0UNDER

The forecast and trends above do not provide you with AccuScore\'s industry leading ATS and Totals picks. Join AccuScore.com and learn more about our products.

AccuScore rates each pick on a 4 Star System.

We update our Top Betting Systems daily

Many leading handicappers rely on Star Ratings and Betting Systems to maximize accuracy.

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW