November 09, 2018 1:33 PM CST

Maryland vs Indiana 11/10/2018

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

AccuScore is forecasting a close game with Maryland winning 51% of simulations, and Indiana 49% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. Maryland commits fewer turnovers in 70% of simulations and they go on to win 58% when they take care of the ball. Indiana wins 68% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Ty Johnson is averaging 99 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (33% chance) then he helps his team win 67%. Stevie Scott is averaging 88 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (27% chance) then he helps his team win 63%. SPREADS / TOTALS: Current Point Spread is IND -2.5 --- Over/Under line is 55

'CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 3 weeks of the season.

MarylandATS RECORDIndianaATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games5-4-0All Games3-6-0Maryland
Road & Neutral Field2-2-0Home Games2-3-0Maryland
When Underdog1-3-0When Favored1-4-0Maryland
Conference Opp3-3-0Conference Opp2-4-0Maryland
Opp Under .5003-1-0Opp .500+ Record2-3-0Maryland

LAST SEASON: We advise factoring for these trends for the first 3 to 6 weeks of the Current Season.

MarylandATS RECORDIndianaATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games4-7-0All Games4-8-0Maryland
Road & Neutral Field3-3-0Home Games2-4-0Maryland
When Underdog4-5-0When Favored4-2-0Indiana
Conference Opp3-6-0Conference Opp2-7-0Maryland
Opp Under .5001-2-0Opp Under .5003-2-0Indiana

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

MarylandO-U-P RECORDIndianaO-U-P RECORDO-U EDGE
All Totals (O-U-P)5-4-0All Totals (O-U-P)5-3-1OVER
On Road2-2-0At Home2-2-1No Edge
All Totals Last Season8-3-0All Totals Last Season5-5-1OVER
On Road Last Season5-1-0At Home Last Season3-1-1OVER

The forecast and trends above do not provide you with AccuScore\'s industry leading ATS and Totals picks. Join AccuScore.com and learn more about our products.

AccuScore rates each pick on a 4 Star System.

We update our Top Betting Systems daily

Many leading handicappers rely on Star Ratings and Betting Systems to maximize accuracy.

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW