November 09, 2018 1:33 PM CST

Bowling Green vs Central Michigan 11/10/2018

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

AccuScore is forecasting a close game with Bowling Green winning 43% of simulations, and Central Michigan 57% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. Bowling Green commits fewer turnovers in 28% of simulations and they go on to win 59% when they take care of the ball. Central Michigan wins 71% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Andrew Clair is averaging 41 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (19% chance) then he helps his team win 54%. Romello Ross is averaging 67 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (29% chance) then he helps his team win 71%. SPREADS / TOTALS: Current Point Spread is CMICH -7 --- Over/Under line is 51.5

'CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 3 weeks of the season.

Bowling GreenATS RECORDCentral MichiganATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games2-6-0All Games4-5-0Central Michigan
Road & Neutral Field1-3-0Home Games0-4-0Bowling Green
When Underdog2-5-0When Favored0-2-0Bowling Green
Conference Opp2-3-0Conference Opp2-4-0Bowling Green
Opp Under .5001-4-0Opp Under .5002-2-0Central Michigan

LAST SEASON: We advise factoring for these trends for the first 3 to 6 weeks of the Current Season.

Bowling GreenATS RECORDCentral MichiganATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games3-8-0All Games7-5-0Central Michigan
Road & Neutral Field3-4-0Home Games2-2-0Central Michigan
When Underdog2-8-0When Favored2-1-0Central Michigan
Conference Opp3-5-0Conference Opp6-2-0Central Michigan
Opp .500+ Record0-4-0Opp Under .5003-3-0Central Michigan

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Bowling GreenO-U-P RECORDCentral MichiganO-U-P RECORDO-U EDGE
All Totals (O-U-P)5-3-0All Totals (O-U-P)3-6-0UNDER
On Road3-1-0At Home1-3-0No Edge
All Totals Last Season8-3-0All Totals Last Season7-5-0OVER
On Road Last Season4-3-0At Home Last Season2-2-0OVER

The forecast and trends above do not provide you with AccuScore\'s industry leading ATS and Totals picks. Join AccuScore.com and learn more about our products.

AccuScore rates each pick on a 4 Star System.

We update our Top Betting Systems daily

Many leading handicappers rely on Star Ratings and Betting Systems to maximize accuracy.

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW