October 12, 2018 12:03 PM CDT

Colorado vs USC 10/13/2018

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

AccuScore is forecasting a close game with Colorado winning 43% of simulations, and USC 57% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. Colorado commits fewer turnovers in 24% of simulations and they go on to win 53% when they take care of the ball. USC wins 70% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Steven Montez is averaging 256 passing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average passing yards and at least a 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio (42% chance) then he helps his team win 58%. Aca\'Cedric Ware is averaging 66 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (28% chance) then he helps his team win 68%. SPREADS / TOTALS: Current Point Spread is USC -7 --- Over/Under line is 58

'CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 3 weeks of the season.

ColoradoATS RECORDUSCATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games4-0-0All Games1-4-0Colorado
Road & Neutral Field2-0-0Home Games0-2-0Colorado
When Underdog1-0-0When Favored1-2-0Colorado
Conference Opp2-0-0Conference Opp1-2-0Colorado
Opp .500+ Record2-0-0Opp .500+ Record0-3-0Colorado

LAST SEASON: We advise factoring for these trends for the first 3 to 6 weeks of the Current Season.

ColoradoATS RECORDUSCATS RECORDATS EDGE
All Games3-8-0All Games4-10-0USC
Road & Neutral Field2-4-0Home Games2-6-0Colorado
When Underdog1-5-0When Favored4-8-0USC
Conference Opp2-7-0Conference Opp4-6-0USC
Opp .500+ Record1-5-0Opp Under .5001-1-0USC

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

ColoradoO-U-P RECORDUSCO-U-P RECORDO-U EDGE
All Totals (O-U-P)0-4-0All Totals (O-U-P)3-2-0UNDER
On Road0-2-0At Home2-0-0No Edge
All Totals Last Season5-6-0All Totals Last Season8-6-0OVER
On Road Last Season2-4-0At Home Last Season5-3-0No Edge

The forecast and trends above do not provide you with AccuScore\'s industry leading ATS and Totals picks. Join AccuScore.com and learn more about our products.

AccuScore rates each pick on a 4 Star System.

We update our Top Betting Systems daily

Many leading handicappers rely on Star Ratings and Betting Systems to maximize accuracy.

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW