College Basketball Picks
The Sim Line is the median point spread (for team with higher ROT#) and median over-under value based on the simulations
|Point Spread||Over/Under||Money Line|
Picks and Live Betting Prediction
NCAA Basketball is back for the 2012-13 season. Above, you'll get access to the AccuScore computers picks against the spread, on the moneyline, and on totals for every division one college basketball game. All this data ends up in our computer's March Madness simulations and makes for the best bracket in the business. However, the smart player wins all season long, and that's why every expert pick by our computer is rated on a 4-star system. The higher the star value, the more trends support the computer's picks.
Easy and Manageable
With over 300 teams and 5,000 games there is simply too much action in College Basketball for anyone to use us without relying on to Betting Systems. For that reason we always make it a point to tell you what these are and what games fit the criteria. It takes a few weeks for true reliable trends to emerge but by Holiday Tournament season we usually have a number for you to capitalize on.
Besides Totals when the line is 120.5 to 130, last year was highlighted by ATS picks when the road team was favored by 8 or more points (112-79, 59% +2510) and ATS and Totals when the sim and betting lines were 6.5 points apart (52-30, 63.4% +1900). There were also over 10 different Conference Trends with over +1000 Units profit and 100% ROI. There were over 200 different team specific systems with at least a +100 Unit profit, over 60 with +500 unit profit and over 30 with +800.
Want to see the Picks above? Start a Free 7-day Trial now!
By Jonathan Lee
- College Basketball Analyst Picks - March 3
- College Basketball Analyst Picks - March 1
- College Basketball Analyst Picks - Feb 29
- College Basketball Analyst Picks - Feb 27
- College Basketball Analyst Picks - Feb 25
- College Basketball Analyst Picks - Feb 23
- College Basketball Analyst Picks - Feb 22
- College Basketball Analyst Picks - Feb 21
- College Basketball Analyst Picks - Feb 20
- College Basketball Analyst Picks - Feb 18