September 14, 2018 6:55 AM CDT

Minnesota Twins vs Kansas City Royals 9/14/2018

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The Kansas City Royals are 28-46 at home this season and the Minnesota Twins are 24-48 on the road this season. This is a close match-up with both teams having a 45 to 55 percent chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Twins\' starter Jose Berrios is forecasted to have a better game than Royals\' starter Jorge Lopez. Jose Berrios has a 56% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Jorge Lopez has a 46% chance of a QS. If Jose Berrios has a quality start the Twins has a 71% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 4.4 and he has a 32% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Twins win 54%. In Jorge Lopez quality starts the Royals win 68%. He has a 19% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 68% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Kansas City Royals is Whit Merrifield who averaged 2.2 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 37% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Royals have a 64% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Minnesota Twins is Eddie Rosario who averaged 2.11 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 36% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Twins have a 66% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Kansas City Royals

Minnesota TwinsRECORDKansas City RoyalsRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road24-48, 33% -1986Record at Home28-46, 38% -1284Kansas City Royals
VS Kansas City Royals8-8, 50% -307VS Minnesota Twins8-8, 50% 250Kansas City Royals
vs Team Under .50042-34, 55% -129vs Team .500 or Better16-51, 24% -1990Minnesota Twins
Record as Road Favorite8-15, 35% -884Record as Home Underdog18-32, 36% -717Kansas City Royals
When Jose Berrios Starts15-14, 52% -229When Jorge Lopez Starts2-2, 50% 73Kansas City Royals

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Kansas City Royals

Minnesota TwinsRECORDKansas City RoyalsRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road3-9, 25% -534Record at Home11-3, 79% 999Kansas City Royals
VS Kansas City Royals2-2, 50% -67VS Minnesota Twins2-2, 50% 78Kansas City Royals
vs Team .500 or Better7-12, 37% -334vs Team .500 or Better6-10, 38% -93Kansas City Royals
Record as Road Favorite1-3, 25% -222Record as Home Underdog6-3, 67% 575Kansas City Royals
When Jose Berrios Starts2-3, 40% -138When Jorge Lopez Starts2-2, 50% 73Kansas City Royals

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Minnesota TwinsRECORDKansas City RoyalsRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD35-34, 51% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME32-34, 48% OverUNDER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS6-5, 55% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS7-5, 58% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON37-40, 48% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON36-45, 44% OverUNDER
OVER-UNDER IN Jose Berrios STARTS14-15, 48% OverOVER-UNDER IN Jorge Lopez STARTS2-2, 50% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Minnesota Twins Road Games: 35-37, 49% -84 Kansas City Royals Home Games: 34-40, 46% -280 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Minnesota Twins Road Games: 4-8, 33% -471 Kansas City Royals Home Games: 10-4, 71% +782

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Minnesota Twins Road Games: 47-25, 65% +1174 Kansas City Royals Home Games: 47-27, 64% +894 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Minnesota Twins Road Games: 8-4, 67% +121 Kansas City Royals Home Games: 10-4, 71% +449

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Minnesota Twins Road Games: 36-26, 58% + 740 Kansas City Royals Home Games: 31-32, 49% -420 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - Minnesota Twins Road Games: 7-2, 78% + 480 Kansas City Royals Home Games: 6-6, 50% -60

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW