September 13, 2017 5:10 AM CDT

San Diego Padres vs Minnesota Twins 9/13/2017

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The Minnesota Twins are 35-37 at home this season and are solid favorites to beat the San Diego Padres who are 26-44 on the road this season. The Twins have a better than 55% chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Twins\' starter Ervin Santana is forecasted to have a better game than Padres\' starter Dinelson Lamet. Ervin Santana has a 56% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Dinelson Lamet has a 38% chance of a QS. If Ervin Santana has a quality start the Twins has a 79% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 2.8 and he has a 21% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Twins win 66%. In Dinelson Lamet quality starts the Padres win 65%. He has a 14% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 65% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Minnesota Twins is Joe Mauer who averaged 2.39 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 42% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Twins have a 73% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the San Diego Padres is Yangervis Solarte who averaged 1.99 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 31% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Padres have a 55% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: San Diego Padres

San Diego PadresRECORDMinnesota TwinsRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road26-44, 37% -122Record at Home35-37, 49% -623San Diego Padres
VS Minnesota Twins1-1, 50% 0VS San Diego Padres1-1, 50% -10San Diego Padres
vs Team .500 or Better31-49, 39% -124vs Team .500 or Better28-31, 47% 122Minnesota Twins
Record As Road Underdog26-42, 38% 78Record As Home Favorite24-18, 57% 67San Diego Padres
When Dinelson Lamet Starts9-9, 50% 132When Ervin Santana Starts17-12, 59% 398Minnesota Twins

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. NEITHER TEAM HAS UNITS EDGE

San Diego PadresRECORDMinnesota TwinsRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road4-5, 44% 269Record at Home8-4, 67% 270Minnesota Twins
VS Minnesota Twins0-0 No GamesVS San Diego Padres0-0 No GamesN/A
vs Team .500 or Better6-8, 43% 256vs Team .500 or Better4-2, 67% 243San Diego Padres
Record As Road Underdog4-5, 44% 269Record As Home Favorite4-1, 80% 127San Diego Padres
When Dinelson Lamet Starts1-4, 20% -328When Ervin Santana Starts3-2, 60% 41Minnesota Twins

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

San Diego PadresRECORDMinnesota TwinsRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD35-34, 51% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME34-32, 52% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS4-5, 44% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS7-5, 58% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON36-43, 46% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON50-29, 63% OverOVER
OVER-UNDER IN Dinelson Lamet STARTS8-9, 47% OverOVER-UNDER IN Ervin Santana STARTS11-14, 44% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - San Diego Padres Road Games: 39-31, 56% +2036 Minnesota Twins Home Games: 35-37, 49% -306 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - San Diego Padres Road Games: 6-3, 67% +560 Minnesota Twins Home Games: 3-9, 25% -585

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - San Diego Padres Road Games: 43-27, 61% -17 Minnesota Twins Home Games: 47-25, 65% +1501 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - San Diego Padres Road Games: 5-4, 56% -64 Minnesota Twins Home Games: 7-5, 58% -38

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - San Diego Padres Road Games: 32-33, 49% -430 Minnesota Twins Home Games: 29-30, 49% -400 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - San Diego Padres Road Games: 4-3, 57% + 70 Minnesota Twins Home Games: 4-5, 44% -150

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW