September 13, 2017 5:10 AM CDT

Colorado Rockies vs Arizona Diamondbacks 9/13/2017

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The Arizona Diamondbacks are 46-26 at home this season and the Colorado Rockies are 38-34 on the road this season. This is a close match-up with both teams having a 45 to 55 percent chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Diamondbacks\' starter Patrick Corbin is forecasted to have a better game than Rockies\' starter German Marquez. Patrick Corbin has a 34% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while German Marquez has a 29% chance of a QS. If Patrick Corbin has a quality start the Diamondbacks has a 71% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 3.9 and he has a 36% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Diamondbacks win 60%. In German Marquez quality starts the Rockies win 63%. He has a 20% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 63% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Arizona Diamondbacks is Paul Goldschmidt who averaged 2.75 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 48% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Diamondbacks have a 65% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Colorado Rockies is Charlie Blackmon who averaged 2.59 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 47% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Rockies have a 58% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Colorado Rockies

Colorado RockiesRECORDArizona DiamondbacksRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road38-34, 53% 1306Record at Home46-26, 64% 1229Colorado Rockies
VS Arizona Diamondbacks7-9, 44% -83VS Colorado Rockies9-7, 56% 117Arizona Diamondbacks
vs Team .500 or Better35-31, 53% 1382vs Team .500 or Better37-34, 52% 543Colorado Rockies
Record As Road Underdog29-26, 53% 1312Record As Home Favorite31-18, 63% 231Colorado Rockies
When German Marquez Starts16-9, 64% 630When Patrick Corbin Starts14-14, 50% -207Colorado Rockies

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Colorado Rockies

Colorado RockiesRECORDArizona DiamondbacksRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road8-3, 73% 973Record at Home8-4, 67% 202Colorado Rockies
VS Arizona Diamondbacks1-3, 25% -127VS Colorado Rockies3-1, 75% 190Arizona Diamondbacks
vs Team .500 or Better2-5, 29% -268vs Team Under .50012-1, 92% 1008Arizona Diamondbacks
Record As Road Underdog7-3, 70% 888Record As Home Favorite6-3, 67% 83Colorado Rockies
When German Marquez Starts4-1, 80% 301When Patrick Corbin Starts4-1, 80% 243Colorado Rockies

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Colorado RockiesRECORDArizona DiamondbacksRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD34-35, 49% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME37-28, 57% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS6-4, 60% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS6-4, 60% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON35-45, 44% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON49-31, 61% OverOVER
OVER-UNDER IN German Marquez STARTS10-15, 40% OverOVER-UNDER IN Patrick Corbin STARTS16-12, 57% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Colorado Rockies Road Games: 40-32, 56% +931 Arizona Diamondbacks Home Games: 43-29, 60% +968 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Colorado Rockies Road Games: 8-3, 73% +975 Arizona Diamondbacks Home Games: 8-4, 67% +309

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Colorado Rockies Road Games: 41-31, 57% +330 Arizona Diamondbacks Home Games: 43-29, 60% +312 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Colorado Rockies Road Games: 4-7, 36% -326 Arizona Diamondbacks Home Games: 8-4, 67% +179

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Colorado Rockies Road Games: 27-35, 44% -1150 Arizona Diamondbacks Home Games: 26-33, 44% -1030 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - Colorado Rockies Road Games: 6-3, 67% + 270 Arizona Diamondbacks Home Games: 5-3, 62% + 170

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW