August 10, 2018 7:47 AM CDT

Texas Rangers vs New York Yankees 8/10/2018

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The New York Yankees are 38-16 at home this season and are solid favorites to beat the Texas Rangers who are 26-29 on the road this season. The Yankees have a better than 55% chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Yankees\' starter Masahiro Tanaka is forecasted to have a better game than Rangers\' starter Mike Minor. Masahiro Tanaka has a 59% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Mike Minor has a 49% chance of a QS. If Masahiro Tanaka has a quality start the Yankees has a 74% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 4.4 and he has a 33% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Yankees win 60%. In Mike Minor quality starts the Rangers win 61%. He has a 33% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 61% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the New York Yankees is Giancarlo Stanton who averaged 2.1 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 34% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Yankees have a 71% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Texas Rangers is Shin-Soo Choo who averaged 1.89 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 29% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Rangers have a 61% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Texas Rangers

Texas RangersRECORDNew York YankeesRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road26-29, 47% 1113Record at Home38-16, 70% 518Texas Rangers
VS New York Yankees2-1, 67% 204VS Texas Rangers1-2, 33% -147Texas Rangers
vs Team .500 or Better26-43, 38% -153vs Team Under .50038-19, 67% 327New York Yankees
Record As Road Underdog22-26, 46% 1075Record As Home Favorite37-14, 73% 607Texas Rangers
When Mike Minor Starts10-11, 48% 148When Masahiro Tanaka Starts12-6, 67% 259New York Yankees

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Texas Rangers

Texas RangersRECORDNew York YankeesRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road5-4, 56% 651Record at Home5-3, 62% -123Texas Rangers
VS New York Yankees0-0 No GamesVS Texas Rangers0-0 No GamesN/A
vs Team .500 or Better5-8, 38% 316vs Team Under .5007-5, 58% -199Texas Rangers
Record As Road Underdog4-4, 50% 567Record As Home Favorite5-3, 62% -123Texas Rangers
When Mike Minor Starts2-2, 50% 109When Masahiro Tanaka Starts2-2, 50% -113Texas Rangers

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Texas RangersRECORDNew York YankeesRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD23-31, 43% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME28-21, 57% OverUNDER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS4-5, 44% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS5-1, 83% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON36-41, 47% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON43-39, 52% OverOVER
OVER-UNDER IN Mike Minor STARTS10-11, 48% OverOVER-UNDER IN Masahiro Tanaka STARTS10-7, 59% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Texas Rangers Road Games: 24-31, 44% +568 New York Yankees Home Games: 19-35, 35% -862 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Texas Rangers Road Games: 4-5, 44% +467 New York Yankees Home Games: 3-5, 38% +203

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Texas Rangers Road Games: 28-27, 51% -881 New York Yankees Home Games: 38-16, 70% +525 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Texas Rangers Road Games: 2-7, 22% -612 New York Yankees Home Games: 5-3, 62% -123

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Texas Rangers Road Games: 27-24, 53% + 60 New York Yankees Home Games: 25-19, 57% + 410 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - Texas Rangers Road Games: 5-4, 56% + 60 New York Yankees Home Games: 2-4, 33% -240

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW