August 10, 2018 7:47 AM CDT

Boston Red Sox vs Baltimore Orioles 8/10/2018

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The Boston Red Sox are 38-19 on the road this season and are heavy favorites to beat the Baltimore Orioles who are 20-34 at home. The Red Sox have a better than 55% chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Red Sox\' starter Nathan Eovaldi is forecasted to have a better game than Orioles\' starter Dylan Bundy. Nathan Eovaldi has a 60% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Dylan Bundy has a 41% chance of a QS. If Nathan Eovaldi has a quality start the Red Sox has a 78% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 4.9 and he has a 44% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Red Sox win 68%. In Dylan Bundy quality starts the Orioles win 59%. He has a 32% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 59% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Baltimore Orioles is Mark Trumbo who averaged 1.78 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 27% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Orioles have a 51% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Boston Red Sox is Mookie Betts who averaged 2.68 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 49% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Red Sox have a 76% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Boston Red Sox

Boston Red SoxRECORDBaltimore OriolesRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road38-19, 67% 1042Record at Home20-34, 37% -1256Boston Red Sox
VS Baltimore Orioles10-2, 83% 383VS Boston Red Sox2-10, 17% -692Boston Red Sox
vs Team Under .50049-14, 78% 1627vs Team .500 or Better19-45, 30% -1672Boston Red Sox
Record as Road Favorite31-11, 74% 922Record as Home Underdog8-24, 25% -1273Boston Red Sox
When Nathan Eovaldi Starts6-7, 46% 63When Dylan Bundy Starts8-13, 38% -552Boston Red Sox

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Boston Red Sox

Boston Red SoxRECORDBaltimore OriolesRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road4-2, 67% 31Record at Home6-4, 60% 268Baltimore Orioles
VS Baltimore Orioles1-1, 50% -39VS Boston Red Sox1-1, 50% 55Baltimore Orioles
vs Team Under .5008-3, 73% 144vs Team .500 or Better2-3, 40% 87Boston Red Sox
Record as Road Favorite4-2, 67% 31Record as Home Underdog3-4, 43% -10Boston Red Sox
When Nathan Eovaldi Starts3-2, 60% 151When Dylan Bundy Starts1-3, 25% -195Boston Red Sox

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Boston Red SoxRECORDBaltimore OriolesRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD28-27, 51% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME21-29, 42% OverUNDER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS3-3, 50% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS5-4, 56% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON38-41, 48% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON44-36, 55% OverUNDER
OVER-UNDER IN Nathan Eovaldi STARTS4-9, 31% OverOVER-UNDER IN Dylan Bundy STARTS9-9, 50% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Boston Red Sox Road Games: 22-35, 39% -1661 Baltimore Orioles Home Games: 21-33, 39% -1005 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Boston Red Sox Road Games: 3-3, 50% -150 Baltimore Orioles Home Games: 3-7, 30% -374

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Boston Red Sox Road Games: 32-25, 56% -447 Baltimore Orioles Home Games: 30-24, 56% -136 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Boston Red Sox Road Games: 4-2, 67% +31 Baltimore Orioles Home Games: 4-6, 40% -274

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Boston Red Sox Road Games: 21-22, 49% -320 Baltimore Orioles Home Games: 23-25, 48% -450 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - Boston Red Sox Road Games: 3-3, 50% -30 Baltimore Orioles Home Games: 4-5, 44% -150

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW