July 11, 2018 6:44 AM CDT

Seattle Mariners vs Los Angeles Angels 7/11/2018

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The Los Angeles Angels are 23-22 at home this season and the Seattle Mariners are 26-18 on the road this season. This is a close match-up with both teams having a 45 to 55 percent chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Mariners\' starter Marco Gonzales is forecasted to have a better game than Angels\' starter Jaime Barria. Marco Gonzales has a 55% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Jaime Barria has a 49% chance of a QS. If Marco Gonzales has a quality start the Mariners has a 69% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 3.8 and he has a 36% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Mariners win 57%. In Jaime Barria quality starts the Angels win 67%. He has a 32% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 67% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Los Angeles Angels is Mike Trout who averaged 2.42 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 43% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Angels have a 57% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Seattle Mariners is Nelson Cruz who averaged 2.09 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 35% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Mariners have a 70% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Seattle Mariners

Seattle MarinersRECORDLos Angeles AngelsRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road26-18, 59% 768Record at Home23-22, 51% -517Seattle Mariners
VS Los Angeles Angels6-4, 60% 162VS Seattle Mariners4-6, 40% -271Seattle Mariners
vs Team .500 or Better30-24, 56% 596vs Team .500 or Better22-33, 40% -1184Seattle Mariners
Record As Road Underdog11-12, 48% 201Record As Home Favorite19-15, 56% -285Seattle Mariners
When Marco Gonzales Starts12-6, 67% 427When Jaime Barria Starts5-7, 42% -195Seattle Mariners

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Seattle Mariners

Seattle MarinersRECORDLos Angeles AngelsRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road5-6, 45% -139Record at Home6-4, 60% 104Los Angeles Angels
VS Los Angeles Angels5-2, 71% 257VS Seattle Mariners2-5, 29% -331Seattle Mariners
vs Team Under .50012-2, 86% 711vs Team .500 or Better6-12, 33% -652Seattle Mariners
Record As Road Underdog1-6, 14% -454Record As Home Favorite4-2, 67% 90Los Angeles Angels
When Marco Gonzales Starts3-2, 60% 33When Jaime Barria Starts0-5, 0% -500Seattle Mariners

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Seattle MarinersRECORDLos Angeles AngelsRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD24-20, 55% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME21-23, 48% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS4-7, 36% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS5-5, 50% OverUNDER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON36-39, 48% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON37-37, 50% OverUNDER
OVER-UNDER IN Marco Gonzales STARTS7-11, 39% OverOVER-UNDER IN Jaime Barria STARTS5-7, 42% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Seattle Mariners Road Games: 20-24, 45% -729 Los Angeles Angels Home Games: 19-26, 42% -530 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Seattle Mariners Road Games: 3-8, 27% -654 Los Angeles Angels Home Games: 4-6, 40% -203

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Seattle Mariners Road Games: 24-20, 55% -215 Los Angeles Angels Home Games: 29-16, 64% +640 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Seattle Mariners Road Games: 8-3, 73% +221 Los Angeles Angels Home Games: 5-5, 50% -80

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Seattle Mariners Road Games: 21-20, 51% -100 Los Angeles Angels Home Games: 22-15, 59% + 550 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - Seattle Mariners Road Games: 7-4, 64% + 260 Los Angeles Angels Home Games: 5-5, 50% -50

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW