June 13, 2018 3:05 AM CDT

Washington Nationals vs New York Yankees 6/13/2018

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The New York Yankees are 22-9 at home this season and the Washington Nationals are 21-11 on the road this season. This is a close match-up with both teams having a 45 to 55 percent chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Both starters have a relatively low chance of having a quality start. Sonny Gray has a 45% chance of a QS and Erick Fedde a 45% chance. If Sonny Gray has a quality start the Yankees has a 77% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 2.1 and he has a 14% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Yankees win 59%. If Erick Fedde has a quality start the Nationals has a 68% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 5 and he has a 39% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Nationals win 47%. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the New York Yankees is Aaron Judge who averaged 2.38 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 39% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Yankees have a 69% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Washington Nationals is Bryce Harper who averaged 2.47 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 42% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Nationals have a 58% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. NEITHER TEAM HAS UNITS EDGE

Washington NationalsRECORDNew York YankeesRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road21-11, 66% 533Record at Home22-9, 71% 408Washington Nationals
VS New York Yankees0-0 No GamesVS Washington Nationals0-0 No GamesN/A
vs Team .500 or Better14-18, 44% -718vs Team Under .50024-12, 67% 238New York Yankees
Record As Road Underdog5-3, 62% 300Record As Home Favorite21-8, 72% 397New York Yankees
When Erick Fedde Starts0-0 No GamesWhen Sonny Gray Starts6-6, 50% -213Washington Nationals

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: New York Yankees

Washington NationalsRECORDNew York YankeesRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road7-3, 70% 163Record at Home4-2, 67% 88Washington Nationals
VS New York Yankees0-0 No GamesVS Washington Nationals0-0 No GamesN/A
vs Team .500 or Better6-9, 40% -552vs Team Under .50011-5, 69% 189New York Yankees
Record As Road Underdog1-1, 50% 2Record As Home Favorite3-1, 75% 77New York Yankees
When Erick Fedde Starts0-0 No GamesWhen Sonny Gray Starts3-1, 75% 101New York Yankees

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Washington NationalsRECORDNew York YankeesRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD11-19, 37% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME19-10, 66% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS1-8, 11% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS2-3, 40% OverUNDER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON35-43, 45% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON43-39, 52% OverOVER
OVER-UNDER IN Erick Fedde STARTS0-0 No GamesOVER-UNDER IN Sonny Gray STARTS7-4, 64% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Washington Nationals Road Games: 15-17, 47% -311 New York Yankees Home Games: 14-17, 45% -89 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Washington Nationals Road Games: 5-5, 50% -162 New York Yankees Home Games: 3-3, 50% +24

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Washington Nationals Road Games: 18-14, 56% -77 New York Yankees Home Games: 22-9, 71% +415 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Washington Nationals Road Games: 7-3, 70% +201 New York Yankees Home Games: 5-1, 83% +264

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Washington Nationals Road Games: 23-4, 85% + 1860 New York Yankees Home Games: 14-12, 54% + 80 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - Washington Nationals Road Games: 7-1, 88% + 590 New York Yankees Home Games: 3-2, 60% + 80

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW