June 13, 2018 3:05 AM CDT

Pittsburgh Pirates vs Arizona Diamondbacks 6/13/2018

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The Arizona Diamondbacks are 20-13 at home this season and the Pittsburgh Pirates are 14-19 on the road this season. This is a close match-up with both teams having a 45 to 55 percent chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Diamondbacks\' starter Zack Greinke is forecasted to have a better game than Pirates\' starter Jameson Taillon. Zack Greinke has a 55% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Jameson Taillon has a 45% chance of a QS. If Zack Greinke has a quality start the Diamondbacks has a 65% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 4.3 and he has a 39% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Diamondbacks win 60%. In Jameson Taillon quality starts the Pirates win 60%. He has a 29% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 60% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Arizona Diamondbacks is Paul Goldschmidt who averaged 2.01 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 32% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Diamondbacks have a 69% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Pittsburgh Pirates is Starling Marte who averaged 1.78 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 27% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Pirates have a 62% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Arizona Diamondbacks

Pittsburgh PiratesRECORDArizona DiamondbacksRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road14-19, 42% -441Record at Home20-13, 61% 509Arizona Diamondbacks
VS Arizona Diamondbacks0-1, 0% -100VS Pittsburgh Pirates1-0, 100% 70Arizona Diamondbacks
vs Team .500 or Better14-23, 38% -704vs Team .500 or Better23-23, 50% 276Arizona Diamondbacks
Record As Road Underdog7-15, 32% -606Record As Home Favorite13-9, 59% -1Arizona Diamondbacks
When Jameson Taillon Starts6-7, 46% -234When Zack Greinke Starts8-6, 57% 84Arizona Diamondbacks

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Arizona Diamondbacks

Pittsburgh PiratesRECORDArizona DiamondbacksRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road3-8, 27% -440Record at Home7-3, 70% 182Arizona Diamondbacks
VS Arizona Diamondbacks0-1, 0% -100VS Pittsburgh Pirates1-0, 100% 70Arizona Diamondbacks
vs Team Under .5003-3, 50% -86vs Team Under .5009-4, 69% 349Arizona Diamondbacks
Record As Road Underdog2-7, 22% -427Record As Home Favorite7-2, 78% 282Arizona Diamondbacks
When Jameson Taillon Starts2-3, 40% -124When Zack Greinke Starts3-2, 60% 19Arizona Diamondbacks

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Pittsburgh PiratesRECORDArizona DiamondbacksRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD16-15, 52% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME13-18, 42% OverUNDER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS4-7, 36% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS7-3, 70% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON30-49, 38% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON43-33, 57% OverUNDER
OVER-UNDER IN Jameson Taillon STARTS5-7, 42% OverOVER-UNDER IN Zack Greinke STARTS6-7, 46% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Pittsburgh Pirates Road Games: 14-19, 42% -748 Arizona Diamondbacks Home Games: 18-15, 55% +646 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Pittsburgh Pirates Road Games: 5-6, 45% -90 Arizona Diamondbacks Home Games: 4-6, 40% -139

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Pittsburgh Pirates Road Games: 19-14, 58% +72 Arizona Diamondbacks Home Games: 21-12, 64% +499 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Pittsburgh Pirates Road Games: 5-6, 45% -215 Arizona Diamondbacks Home Games: 5-5, 50% -173

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Pittsburgh Pirates Road Games: 17-13, 57% + 270 Arizona Diamondbacks Home Games: 17-14, 55% + 160 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - Pittsburgh Pirates Road Games: 8-3, 73% + 470 Arizona Diamondbacks Home Games: 3-7, 30% -470

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW