June 13, 2018 3:05 AM CDT

Cleveland Indians vs Chicago White Sox 6/13/2018

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The Chicago White Sox are 10-20 at home this season and the Cleveland Indians are 15-18 on the road this season. This is a close match-up with both teams having a 45 to 55 percent chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Indians\' starter Trevor Bauer is forecasted to have a better game than White Sox\' starter Dylan Covey. Trevor Bauer has a 60% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Dylan Covey has a 54% chance of a QS. If Trevor Bauer has a quality start the Indians has a 71% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 5.2 and he has a 35% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Indians win 56%. In Dylan Covey quality starts the White Sox win 64%. He has a 33% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 64% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Chicago White Sox is Jose Abreu who averaged 1.91 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 30% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the White Sox have a 60% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Cleveland Indians is Jose Ramirez who averaged 2.34 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 40% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Indians have a 70% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Cleveland Indians

Cleveland IndiansRECORDChicago White SoxRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road15-18, 45% -722Record at Home10-20, 33% -869Cleveland Indians
VS Chicago White Sox4-0, 100% 174VS Cleveland Indians0-4, 0% -400Cleveland Indians
vs Team Under .50023-13, 64% -135vs Team .500 or Better6-18, 25% -736Cleveland Indians
Record as Road Favorite13-13, 50% -472Record as Home Underdog9-17, 35% -653Cleveland Indians
When Trevor Bauer Starts7-6, 54% -91When Dylan Covey Starts3-1, 75% 422Chicago White Sox

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Chicago White Sox

Cleveland IndiansRECORDChicago White SoxRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road8-8, 50% -177Record at Home7-5, 58% 295Chicago White Sox
VS Chicago White Sox4-0, 100% 174VS Cleveland Indians0-4, 0% -400Cleveland Indians
vs Team Under .5005-3, 62% -39vs Team .500 or Better5-8, 38% 17Chicago White Sox
Record as Road Favorite6-7, 46% -327Record as Home Underdog6-5, 55% 211Chicago White Sox
When Trevor Bauer Starts4-1, 80% 213When Dylan Covey Starts3-1, 75% 422Chicago White Sox

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Cleveland IndiansRECORDChicago White SoxRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD14-19, 42% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME15-15, 50% OverUNDER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS8-8, 50% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS4-8, 33% OverUNDER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON31-46, 40% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON39-38, 51% OverOVER
OVER-UNDER IN Trevor Bauer STARTS6-7, 46% OverOVER-UNDER IN Dylan Covey STARTS2-2, 50% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Cleveland Indians Road Games: 14-19, 42% -445 Chicago White Sox Home Games: 13-17, 43% -370 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Cleveland Indians Road Games: 8-8, 50% -84 Chicago White Sox Home Games: 7-5, 58% +221

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Cleveland Indians Road Games: 18-15, 55% -146 Chicago White Sox Home Games: 20-10, 67% +665 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Cleveland Indians Road Games: 7-9, 44% -439 Chicago White Sox Home Games: 8-4, 67% +323

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Cleveland Indians Road Games: 16-16, 50% -160 Chicago White Sox Home Games: 15-13, 54% + 70 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - Cleveland Indians Road Games: 8-8, 50% -80 Chicago White Sox Home Games: 7-3, 70% + 370

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW